In order to exercise your right to extend your lease, you need to know how much the process should cost:
- This is not like negotiating through an Estate Agent. It makes no senses to make an unreasonable or unrealistic proposal as a negotiating ploy.
- The Courts regularly strike out invalid Tenants' Notices that do not make realistic offers.
- An unrealistic offer unsupported by valuation evidence will be challenged by your landlord and will be fatal to your claim.
Who Uses Pro-Leagle Valuations?
- Pro-Leagle's Valuation Reports are regularly commissioned by estate agents, solicitors and individuals wishing to purchase a lease extension.
- A Chartered Surveyor's Valuation should not be necessary for you to file the appropriate Tenant's Notice providing that Pro-Leagle has all of the necessary information.
How do I get a Pro-Leagle Valuation?
- Call 020 3397 1379 between 9:30am and 5pm weekdays to discuss your requirements.
- You will need a copy of the lease for your leasehold property. You will also need to give realistic current market value for that property. Any improvement works carried out can be taken into account to your benefit.